Wow it’s been a long time since I've added anything.
Humm well lets see, Jon is graduating this year from SAIT and its
off to bigger and better things. As for me I am still Activities
Chairperson and we have a Ward Talent show coming up.
I have tons to do buts it’s manageable. I am going to sing a Spanish
song with Jon playing the guitar and he is going to Sing a song as well.
It will be a fun night!
Humm well lets see, Jon is graduating this year from SAIT and its
off to bigger and better things. As for me I am still Activities
Chairperson and we have a Ward Talent show coming up.
I have tons to do buts it’s manageable. I am going to sing a Spanish
song with Jon playing the guitar and he is going to Sing a song as well.
It will be a fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment