Friday, October 19, 2007
Ontarian
It’s Here! It’s Here! It’s finally here after so long a wait. I am now officially Ontarian! Feels different somehow knowing that I started as far west as possible ( Victoria) and now I am here almost the center of Canada. I am apart of the eastern side of Canada, the province with all the privileges ( Second to Quebec). It truly is beautiful here. Thus far we have had quite a temperate winter,like those in Victoria, though, perhaps a little cooler. It gets dark at 540 and you feel as if you should be in bed at that time. I have a new job and I am into my second week. I am a school nurse working for VON ( Victorian Order of Nurses). Its been quite the roller coaster of events these past couple months and now my body has finally decided that I should stop and have a break. As sick as I may be I am unable to stop as this is such a critical point for me. Wednesday I am off to Terrace bay, a 2 hour drive, to sell Scrubs, this afternoon I dropped off packages for Genny’s Uniforms. I have the Young women presentation Sunday and Christmas party the week after! I am looking forward to some much needed rest when we fly out to Edmonton during Christmas to see the in-laws.
No comments:
Post a Comment