Friday, February 22, 2008

ONE YEAR!!

Well today was a slow day at home. It was a P.D. day for the school that I work in and when that happens I am not guaranteed work those days. There aren't very many in the year so I am not too worried. In fact, I have needed a day of catching up on my house work, and church stuff. I am behind on my scripture studies so I can get ahead today!! I was able to finish the quick video I made last night after Institute. Is is nothing special, it is just a glimpse into my life here. But this is not what my blog is about today! Jon told me something last night that made my heart stop, figuratively speaking. He told me that because he couldn't defer ( To put off; postpone.) a course this spring semester thus having a full course load and the University is offering a couple courses this summer, which will lighten his load for the upcoming fall semester....it means that he will graduate APRIL 2009. That is about a year away! I didn't want to believe it! we would be done sooner than planned. Jon was to be done school in January 1 2010.

Thoughts of where to go next rolled through my mind. WE have to starting thinking about where Jon can get a job so he can get his Professional Engineer. It takes approximately 4 years to become a professional. A professional has the ability to work anywhere in the WORLD!!! I feel soo free! We both dream of a warmer climate, Jon wants a place were Spanish is spoken and I just want land and water. We both want to be somewhere central to where our family is. The thought that came to us was Texas. I am secretly wanting New Zealand, heheh, just until he is a professional. Or Chile? Merida? if we have to stay in Canada for those 4 years then we might head back to Calgary or Victoria.

Anyways that is our exciting news!!! Exactly 14 months and 8 days and Jon will have his Ring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You better be thinking Florida if my sister is still there.. Cause They need bilingual spanish speaking leaders here.. Hello.. and I am here!!!

Dae said...

Haha Of course we are thinking Florida! But how do we know if you will still be living there?