As this is the last day that I have off I thought it appropriate to do a bunch of cooking in preparation for my absence tomorrow, as I'm at the temple, and also I'll be going back to work on Monday. So far, I have 1 meal completed. It is a Curry Vegetarian Shepherd's pie, a recipe I created from scratch. The next meal is a Chicken Enchilada Casserole and then I'll make a Pasta Casserole. Once those are done I plan to bake blueberry muffins.
I have to admit that I am fully enjoying the stay-at-home thing. I am starting to get the hang of it. The first couple of days I wasted because I wasn't quite sure of what to do. But now I have a routine I follow. This coming Monday will be hard for me because I will have to figure out how I will fit in all that I wish to accomplish each day. I also hope that I will be able to schedule in my exercise routine that I initiated this week.
I do miss working each day, it is fulfilling knowing that I am keeping this family afloat. It gives us one less thing to worry about. Although, looming on the horizon, are extra expenses as Jon registers for a couple courses this summer and I am required to do a Semester at the College. We have faith that the lord will contintue to bless and watch over us as he always has. These are trials that we all have to go through eventually, however, I just look forward to the day when Jon is working full time and I get to be a full time Mama.
1 comment:
you know.. I have seriously learned not to worry about the future financial part. SInce ARt and I have been in these trails, the Lord has always looked out for us and we always ate and had gas.. so no worries... you will get by , you are both very dedicated members and I know that he will bless you during these times... and staying at home, makes me crazy sometimes.. cause I dont have an oven to use like you do.. and I would love to sew and bake ans stuff.. but right now we dont have the materials... HOWEVER we will get them ready for the new house so I can work hard at momism.... jejeje... love the hair doos ... i remember when Maya acutally looked like that!!! sad but true... Love you MAYA!!!
Post a Comment