Sometimes I wonder why I have all these zits? ummm Well if last night is any indication of how not to end a presidency meeting I will be the first to admit that we went a little crazy. Jackie had a ton of candy from Christmas and she was determined to have it gone! We did our best to eliminate the offenders. and while in the process of "chowing down" we looked around us and found ourselves in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory! We took pictures, of course!!The picture taking didn't stop there... We raided Jackie's closet for silly looking clothing, trying on everything that we got our hands on.
It was refreshing to be silly with friends again. Sometimes I get to serious and I give myself stress ulcers! Previous to all of this we had accomplished much at our meeting. I am grateful for their willingness to help. I now have Jackie in charge of our Beehive and Maimaid. Becca is our Personal Progress Specialist and Camp specialist. It means being a lot more organized on my part but I feel up to the challenge. It is spring break this week so I am out of full-time work and I am just hoping for work to call me. I phoned them last week to remind them that I will be available to them if they need me and I am willing to help in the office as well. Today is a day where I can focus on house cleaning and getting some odd jobs done. I was also able to exercise this morning. It felt soo good! I did the Firm video, that promises visible results in 10 workouts so I have planned a 21 day workout schedule because I want to build exercising into my life! "According to scientific researchers, after performing a challenge every day for 21 days it becomes a part of a person's life. It makes it easier to set aside time and a person accrues motivation to want to perform the task without the feeling of forcing oneself."






3 comments:
It is nice to hear you so dedicated to your calling sis, I know that you are an amazing person and can really touch the hearts of so many pèople with your love and compassion. Dont worry about the dog thing, they are all taken care of.
Eating too much chocolate just like your mother
haaahaa
Post a Comment