Saturday, May 10, 2008

Are you Cleaning?

Last week Jon decided it was time to give this place a thorough cleaning. I came home to boxes in the hallway; plastic containers with lids open and their contents scattered all over the floor. A number of piles were found around the apartment. "What, are you doing?" I laughed. He told me that he had this exciting idea to de-junk our boxes and sell things that we don't need. I have to admit I am grateful that he wants to be more organized but how long will it take??
This morning I put the last box away and closed the door to our storage room. Finally! It's taken us a whole week to put back the stuff that was taken out. It really shouldn't have taken so long but Jon found out that these new courses demand tons of his time and I had decided to bike to work everyday. Leaving us with zero time to take care of cleaning. Ohh well the place didn't look that back. Tonight we are having a bunch of people over for a Games Night with the Missionaries. I am super excited and I have been planning on what I am going to make...ummm. How about some delicious tortilla pinwheels, with a plate of pickles on the side. Then for juice...oh I should make oatmeal cookies and buy some crackers or chips. Lots to plan and think about. I still have laundry I need to fight with so I should run and do that. Leave notes so I know you are there. Talk to you all later. Chow

By the Way - Jon did fantastic on his exams for this past year. I am really proud of him, he worked super hard.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow good for Jon for being so pro-organization! When we were packing up our last apartment, Conor wanted to get rid of EVERYTHING! lol.

Anonymous said...

hey dana,(its malia) i love reading about you, i should really make my own blog. anyway love you, i need to go.