Saturday, May 17, 2008

Listen Listen

Well do I have a treat for all you family and friends. As I write this, a Music Video I created is being uploaded for your viewing pleasures. About two months ago Jon wrote a beautiful song and was too busy to record it. Well after many days of reminding him, Jon finally recorded it!
I was going to post it earlier but I felt that it needed some pictures so I made a little "slide show" to go with it.

Love you all. Chow

LOVE FROM YOUR DAUGHTERS
Written and Performed by Jonathan A.
Video by Dana A.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wow beautiful song! Jon is so talented! I didn't understand the history... maybe you could update me if it's not too personal? Thanks so much for sharing that song!

The Poster said...

Awesome! Good job!

Anonymous said...

As a father sometimes you go through life wondering just what you have done and what legacy will you leave in your life. Well this song tells it all. No matter what you did wrong when your children think enough about you to write about in a song you know that you did something right.
I love my daughters
Thank you both
Dad

Anonymous said...

Good Job Brother, keep treatin her good. Nice to see more talent in this family. Dana yea did good, love ya