While I was away at Girls Camp, Jonathan bought a little something that he'd been wanting since we were first married. I am somewhat of a stickler on purchases so I would continually remind him that we did not really need a digital camera, since our video camera came with a decent one (well sort of). Well! When Jon picked me up from Jackie's house and said, "Here let me take a picture of you guys," I didn't clue in right away. I was livid! Not exactly, I just like the sound of that word. But I was a little upset. Jonathan went through all the features of the camera and told me he had found it on sale, I started to warm up to the little thing. However, it wasn't until I saw the pictures Jon took that completely won me over. And he's been taking fabulous pictures ever since.



No comments:
Post a Comment