Monday, June 22, 2009
Is It Take-out?
Well since we have nothing better to do Jon wanted to take pictures of the pizza I made the other day. We are slowly using up the food in our fridge and we are determined not to buy anything so cooking has become very creative. On a side note, since my niece, Malia, wrote an enticing entry on her blog about Victoria I feel the need to say that Thunder Bay has been overwhelming beautiful and very hot. Almost tropically hot, the past couple days have been close to 30 degrees Celsius. Tomorrow is supposed to feel like 40!! So there is my spiel about TBay. Though I love this beautiful country it is still empty without my family.
3 comments:
hehe, you started to get me there for a second, but then you said that last part, so now im feeling victory! Its cool that yor cooking like that. lately ive really been wanting to learn how to cook so today when i was making chiken i think i got a little over confident and ended up drowning it in olive oil. i tried to convince myself that i did it knowingly when it tasted delicious. but i think i need to face it, it was a total fluke!
Dustin made me take pictures of our pies the other day too. I'll have to send you those some day
Dana, in response to your comment on my blog, Dustin of course considers you one of his friends he wants to keep in touch with. He always says how impressed he was with jon and how he would absolutely love to live close some day. I agree. Maybe that day is not too distant since we are moving to Alberta too. Cardston though. You'll have to go to the temple every now and then....right. Yipee stay with us!!!
Post a Comment