Yes its been a couple weeks since I last wrote. Christmas we were busy with family in Victoria. No Pictures yet as they are on my sister's camera. I just loved being with my sisters and nieces, especially when we break out singing " A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down". We also got to enjoy a bit of the outdoors as be hiked Mt Doug with Kara's family & Tanisha. It was a good trip though I wish we had had more time to spend with family. Next time I guess. After we returned home it was back to work for me January 1st as I was called in to help out for 3 hours. I been very busy at work and when I get a day off I am usually recuperating or trying to catch up on lost housework, paper work, bills etc... Yesterday was one of those days. I spent the whole day painting, mudding, and sanding walls in the spare room to prepare for our Japanese exchange student who comes on the 30th. Last week I was busy trying to finalize paper work for her and find a bed and dresser. So far I have pulled an all nighter and I know today I need to sleep if I am going to survive another night shift. So I will have to stop here and say good night!
1 comment:
Sounds like life is busy but good for you two! Your house looks great. We were unable to purchase a house, which is okay. I kind of wish we could've but I think at the end of the day it's best we didn't.
Oh and fabric, waaaaaay cheaper here in the USA. Love how inexpensive it is! And patterns can get really cheap! Next week Simplicity patterns are $0.99! Problem though: I really need to sew through my stash and BUY LESS!
Post a Comment