i have not much to write. i saw him this morning and by 4 pm he was gone. missing. i looked everywhere and there was just no sign of our baby bird. he was growing bigger everyday.
eventually i found parts of him in the nest. stuck to the nesting material. a beak. some skin. that was all. 'tis a solemn day in our home.
2 comments:
HI sissy, I am sorry about your baby bird, that really sucks, maybe it was because you touched him too soon and the mom didnt like that... not to be pesimistic... but i love you and hope you have anoter one soon
send me your phone number so i can call you please
That's so sad. I'm sorry to hear the bad, bad news. We had a gerbil who would eat her babies. I just don't get wild life. Maybe Momma bird had really bad PPD?
Post a Comment