Kath Murray, my great friend and mother to some of my dearest friends, came out to Edmonton last week to take part in the LPN Conference. She is one passionate nurse and you can tell she knows her stuff. I felt honored to give whatever assistance she needed to help get her information out to the nurses whole attended the conference. She is a Registered nurse with a Masters in Thanatology ( the study of death in humans) who is also the Program Director, Course designer and instructor for fabulous online courses that " increase the capacity of individuals to provide excellent care for the dying". The online courses can be taken for anyone who is interested to learn more about how to care for the dying or just to increase their understanding of the dying process. I am just working through one of the courses now and am finding it useful in my job as a nurse. Anyone can take the courses, I would check them out.
http://www.lifeanddeathmatters.ca/
No comments:
Post a Comment