This entry is very late, Mai has been back in Japan for over 3 weeks yet I still think about her often. She was a wonderful teenager and Jon and I enjoyed showing her different parts of Canadian culture. I know it may have been hard for her since there is not a lot of fun things to do here in our small Alberta town but I know she made good friends from school and church. I found these pictures of us that I wanted to share.
At the IMAX to watch Harry Potter!!
Mai's farewell party after church! We had a great turn out! I was sad so my face looks funny here
After the blizzard we almost lost each other!
3 comments:
I think that is just the coolest thing ever that you had a foreign exchange student. anyone who has you looking after them is truly blessed….will you look after me sometime?
oh my goodness that is the deepest snow i have ever seen! was it actually that deep?
yes it really was that deep!! It was a ton of fun.
Post a Comment