Monday, March 05, 2012

Young Women's

Yesterday I was released from my church calling of Young Women's President.  Two weeks ago the Bishopric told me I was being released. I cried. But when they announced the changes on Sunday, I felt a great peace fall over my soul. I knew that this was the right thing. I shouldn't have been surprised, it had to happen eventually, I couldn't be YW president and living in another country. It was another step taken towards us leaving Tofield. For me this was one of the hardest steps and I am glad we hadn't left yet. I have had the opportunity to continue to make stronger friendships with the youth and their parents. I have a testimony of the YW program. I grew so much in the gospel of Jesus Christ because of excellent women who taught me and loved me. I learned many life skills and the greatest skill of learning the hear the spirit. I learned that I am a daughter of a King, Heavenly Father.

No comments: