Sunday, May 06, 2012

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered!

I can't believe it has been so long since I've last blogged and, of course, much has transpired. April 27th we handed the house keys over to the new owners and have been bunking out at my in-laws. It was a whirlwind of packing and cancelling utilities, meeting with the lawyer. We listed the house ourselves so it added another burden to our already hectic lives. It was worth it and we have been blessed in this process. Now I stand in our crowded, box filled room at the Anthony-Adams home listening to Jon sing songs from All Dogs Go to Heaven....Random!

This past week I've been teaching lots of CPR, I created  and presented a Delirium inservice for my super awesome co-workers at the Hospital. I have enjoyed teaching and I am feeling more confident speaking in front of people.


A side note:

We plan on starting a new blog devoted to our adventures, with pictures, thoughts and other interesting stuff.



No comments: