Yesterday was leadership conference which meant I had to drive 4 hours south to Duluth, Minnesota. It had snowed the previous day so I was anxious about the roads being clear. I was grateful, however, that I had purchased new tires from Walmart about a month earlier. I was pondering on the way home how sad it is that our Stake Centre is so far away! I realize now that I took that for granted in Calgary. Also we were lucky to have 2 temples only three hours away. Here, to go to the temple, we have to have a couple meetings, organize hotel rooms, plan transportation and blah blah blah. It is a huge production but I know in the end it will be worth it! It takes us about 6 and half hours to drive down, one way.
My thoughts brought me to desire a temple within a days drive ( 3hours max.) and a Stake Centre within 45 min. Is that too much to ask?? What are your thoughts?
St. Paul Minnesota Temple
No comments:
Post a Comment