Monday, March 03, 2008
Music
Today was an interesting day at work. For the past couple weeks my co-workers have been bugging me to bring my guitar and sing for the children. Well today I sucked in my fear and I did it! I brought my guitar to the school and Sang. It was so fun! I played all the children songs that I had played in the summer, "she'll be coming around the mountain", " Day-O" and lots of other fun songs! I was very nervous a couple of times when I couldn't get the tune just right but the ladies in the room were very nice. They complimented me on my singing. I had fun but I realized that I need to practice performing in front of children more often so that I can learn to keep their attention for each song. I think memorizing the cords would help tremendously! Well that was my day. How was everyone else's day today?
No comments:
Post a Comment