Today I went paint balling for the first time in my life. What an adrenalin rush! Jon and I played with a couple youth from our church and we played in the forest behind the church building. I tried to be a sniper crawling on my belly for most of the game. I was so nervous I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest! I got shot on my gun the first game but by the end of the last game I acquired about 5 welts. OUCH. I like looking at my war wounds. hehe I know I am a little crazy. Jon wanted to take a picture of my head because it is covered in paint.
Yikes! I've never been paintballing. Sounds like it was fun/hurt. One time my dad went and he came home with the fattest goose egg on his head. Someone had shot at him and broken his mask and totally nailed him! I'm glad you like where you live so much!
1 comment:
Yikes! I've never been paintballing. Sounds like it was fun/hurt. One time my dad went and he came home with the fattest goose egg on his head. Someone had shot at him and broken his mask and totally nailed him! I'm glad you like where you live so much!
Post a Comment