Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dyed and cut and ready to roll


After more than a year of growing, I decided to finally get my hair cut professionally. But where to go to do the deed. I've been in this town for about a year and I hadn't seen anything special until one day during a Young Women Activity at the mall, I spotted a pretty blond walking out of a hair salon. Quickly I asked the lady at the front desk who colored and cut her hair. Well I got the stylist's name and the rest is history. I originally wanted to go back to all over blond but opted for the darker streaks because the dark went so well with the bright blue bridesmaid dress I would be wearing at the end of this month. The cut is fantastic! I can wake up and and my hair looks fabulous with very minimal effort. Jon has even commented that I could get away with doing nothing in the morning.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gotta love a good haircut!