Saturday, August 16, 2008

Matt and Robyn

At the reception in Vancouver

Vancouver was hot and humid. Seattle felt like we were in Hawaii. There were even a couple banana palms at the Temple to encourage the illusion. A person couldn't have asked for a more perfect week to be on the West Coast. At the Seattle Temple

I felt so close to home out there. Vancouver was a bit stuffy but Seattle has potential. Jon and I spent about 3 and a half days out there enjoying his family and getting to know Robyn's relatives. We had such a lovely time that when we returned home to TBay Jon and I both felt a little empty. I realized how much I miss family. The wedding was elegant and simple. The ceremony was of course in the Temple in Seattle while we came back to Vancouver and ate a delicious salmon dinner in a restaurant in Stanley Park.Sandra and me at the reception
In Vancouver
After the reception we all went to White Rock for the family to reminisce on old times. Then we stopped at a little fish and chip place and had dinner. There we presented a yummy cheesecake with little statues of the happy couple on top.

No comments: