This is Frank Jon councils with Frank I like to make Frank feel better when he is sad Jon and Frank are posing for the cover of " GQ -Snow edition" Magazine
Frank thinks he is all that.
Snow makes us act like little kids!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know, i would like to be able to act like a kid again, life seems to pass us by so fast when babies come in to the world. I envy you to be able to have fun like that... miss you and love you
Dana and Jon, Thanks for sharing your photos and Christmas with us. I loved being able to see just what you guys were doing. It makes me feel connected. I love you guys. MOM
Hey!!! i love your blog! how did you get that cool picture slide show thingy. and when you write an entry do you put pictures in as you go, or upload them at the end? i tried it at the end and it was so frustrating that i gave up and now i have no pictures! anyway, i love you guys, its fun to see whats going on in your life.
4 comments:
You know, i would like to be able to act like a kid again, life seems to pass us by so fast when babies come in to the world. I envy you to be able to have fun like that... miss you and love you
Dana and Jon, Thanks for sharing your photos and Christmas with us. I loved being able to see just what you guys were doing. It makes me feel connected. I love you guys. MOM
Hey!!! i love your blog! how did you get that cool picture slide show thingy. and when you write an entry do you put pictures in as you go, or upload them at the end? i tried it at the end and it was so frustrating that i gave up and now i have no pictures! anyway, i love you guys, its fun to see whats going on in your life.
hahha!! thats so funny!! how did you get franks arms like that?
Post a Comment