Friday, January 30, 2009

Grad Photos

Jonathan's Grad photo proofs are in and I can't believe that he has come this far. He is already writing midterms and before we know it he will be writing his finals. Our search for a job is never ending. We thought we would be heading back to Alberta but with all the lay-offs we are now uncertain. We got a letter back from a job in Edmonton saying they may not be
hiring any Juniors this year due to the economy but will keep Jon's resume on file. I knew things were bad economically but with the massive layoffs in Calgary and now this we have become less picky about where we go. Jon sits beside me on his laptop frantically typing away as he applies for anything and everything. A number of our friends at church have come up to ask when we are leaving and if we have applied in town. Even the Bishop asked what they could to keep us in Thunder Bay. I would love to stay more than anything as I have grown to unconditionally love my ward family. Here I have parents and grandparents, uncles and aunts, nieces and nephews, brothers and sisters, and lots of friends. If anyone were contemplating coming to Thunder Bay I would say "COME!" Well Back to Jon's photos I want to know what you all think...Pick you favourite. --Leave a comment naming your picture of choice...


Jon #1

Jon #2

Jon#3

Jon #4

Jon #5

Jon #6

Jon #7

Jon #8

( these are unedited - Jon had a sore nose that day which will be edited out)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pick number 1 because I like his full smile.
T


Lots of Love Mom

Dae said...

I personally like # 1 4 and 6

Anonymous said...

i think i like #4&5

Anonymous said...

i like #4 & #5
~J