Again I realize that the days are racing by, I try to hold on before I get left in the dust. It was Fast and Testimony Sunday today and I felt thoroughly edified by those who bore their testimonies. In Young women's class the girls presented short talks from the " For the Strength of Youth". They each had a subject they choose 2 weeks earlier and presented it today. They did a great job and we were really impressed by the thought they put into their talks. They all used personal experiences which enhanced what they were teaching. Today we had an effective YW Presidency Meeting, where we got our calendar done for March and April! Camp registration is due in April and will soon be planning meetings and activities for the girls to prepare for it, also there are other Stake Youth activities in March and April that we will be attending which will keep my thoughts occupied with how to get the girls to go. Between Young Womans, other church activities, work, and appying for jobs for jon I have allowed myself to become too busy. I must remember to take a step back and remember my purpose here on earth. Though Jon and I haven't been blessed with children ( as of yet), we still can have meaning in our lives as we rememeber to love and serve our friends and neighbours. Well these are my thoughts and ramblings for now. Jon is finished brushing his teeth and now asking me to pray with him. So off I go.
1 comment:
good to hear from you. no one of who i am following has really written a whole lot lately, so its nice to hear something for a change. i really do need to get writting some more. i have some silly stories that i need to get into my new blog aswell. love you
Post a Comment