Friday, March 27, 2009

Job News!

Jon just recieved this email.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in a student or graduate placement with Wardrop Engineering. Due to the current economic conditions and market volatility within the mining & minerals industry, we are unable to accept any students this year for summer internships, or new graduates for entry level positions. We have received your resume and cover letter and will keep you in the loop on future opportunities as they present themselves.



Kind Regards,
Wardrop Recruitment Team


We Recieved a similar one from a company in Edmonton. So our search continues!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yikes! I wish you the best of luck!! Fingers crossed...

photog said...

Best of luck!!! BTW I love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Leave it in the hands of the Big Boss, he is guiding us back to vic..... MAYBE you will be tooo.. I HOPE HOPE I HOPE !!!!

Dustin McKay said...

Congradulations on Graduations! Know that the right job is out there. I just found the best job for me. I was looking for more than 6 months, so take courage. In fact it is a job I could have had at least 6 months ago, but I had a loftier opinion of myself then. Ha ha ha. I have been humbled, but now have a job I truly love, with great great co-workers.
So good luck!

Lindy said...

Hey dana, I'm adding you to my blog links. If you read the comment by Dustin, then you know that we were in the same situation, but stuck to a certain location because of home investments (ya..when real-estate is plummeting...) As a wife it's hard not to get depressed, especially when you know that you have to be the happy encouraging wife that you know your husband needs. I failed quite a bit at being that happy little wife, I blamed it on the pregnancy, but I think having the gospel, studying conference talks, and knowing that God has his own weird timing you don't understand helps the most.