Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It Ends as Quick as it Begins

This is a historic day for me. As I left our apartment this morning I was greeted with cool crisp spring air and the sun gently rising, casting a warm blanket of light on everything around me. I wondered how I would feel today. The last exam, the last day, the last walk to school along that same familiar path. I was overcome with thoughts of gratitude. It was a struggle to keep it all in, I just wanted to cry. The heavens seemed to part as I walked towards the school. Dark clouds were fleeing to my left, and to my right was clear fresh blue sky. The birds flew overhead as if to say congratulations; it seemed as though the Great Lord of all the Earth had created this morning for me to know and remember that He loved me. He has been with me every step of the way; many of which were certainly not taken by my own feet. He has carried me. I take no claim of reward for this one, this is all thanks to the Lord, I love Him so much. He lives. -- Jon

No comments: