Saturday, March 14, 2009

The one ring (other than my wedding ring) to rule them all!!


Hello everyone, this is Jon again with a recent news flash! I was sworn in today as an engineer! I got the little iron (stainless steel) ring today and am feeling pretty good about that, now on to the next challenge....normal life(if there is such a thing)! Anyways, cant say much, but I thought I'd let you all know.

P.S. just for those who don't already know what an engineer is:

To the engineer, all matter in the universe can be placed into one of two categories: (1)things that need to be fixed, and (2)things that will need to be fixed after you've had a few minutes to play with them. Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems. Normal people don't understand this concept; they believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

2 comments:

Malia Carter said...

haha, thats funny...
ooo0o0o0o0oh, nice ring. :D

Anonymous said...

you are the bomb Jon, Arturo wants to be the next engineer in the family!!! You will find the right job not to worry, and things will get better, i have hope for all of us!!!