Today Jon spoke in sacrament about mothers. It was a wonderful sacrament meeting and I felt the spirit very strongly. I am sometimes a little down on mothers day because I am childless but today I was happy and content. I am grateful for my calling as I get to be a form of a "mother" to five incredible young women. My girlfriend Jackie and I spent the whole afternoon chatting after our meetings were over. I am going to miss her bubbly smile and strong testimony, I always feel so uplifted after talking with her. But I am super excited for her future as she is headed to Budapest, Hungry for a proselyting mission for the church!! We are determined to keep in touch and write very often. I have been incredibly bad at this in the past but it might be easier when someone is just as dedicated to write long and detailed letters back.
So I didn't think the day could get much better (I always think that on Sunday, its my favorite day), that was until I got home.
I opened the door to my apartment and found this on the floor in the front hallway...





Yes I did keep the papers!
No comments:
Post a Comment