(Us, Nolan & Jackie, Marc & Becca)
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Are you Hungry Jackie?
I just could not resist putting a picture up. This picture was taken at Jackie's farewell Party on Sunday June 28th. She is officially a missionary now serving for 18 months for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Jackie was called to the Budapest, Hungary Mission! I am very excited for her and I know she will do a wonderful job. This was our last Sunday together and this is the picture of the YW Presidency. We were released today, with many mixed emotions as I have enjoyed my calling immensely. The church members came to Sandy's house to say goodbye to us. Many pictures were taken and many tears were shed. I'll never forget them.

(Us, Nolan & Jackie, Marc & Becca)
(Us, Nolan & Jackie, Marc & Becca)
2 comments:
Hey dana. Isn't Jackie married? I'm confused...
No she was never married. She was seriously dating the fellow behind her in the picture, but felt strongly that she needed to go on a mission.
Post a Comment