Saturday, August 01, 2009

THANK YOU !!!


Thank you so much my birthday present. Mom and Malia, I just love the earrings and necklace you picked out!. You are so sweet to have thought of me. I love you all and miss you so very very much.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute! Happy Birthday! I hope Alberta is treating you well.

Lindy said...

Your cute little niece stayed at our house the last day we had a house and helped us out a bit. While I dropped her off for EFY, a bus almost ran me over. It back up into me and pushed me about ten feet but didn't leave a scratch. Fun fun

Unknown said...

dana! they look gorgeous on you! but i have to mention that my mom was a big part in it too...

Dae said...

Well! Than I give a BIG THANK YOU to my sweet sister! I love you Maya. So Malia when are you putting up the video?

Anonymous said...

HI Daysie,
I feel rotten, I didnt send you anything this year.. what a TERRIBLE sister I am... forgive me??? I have been way too caught up in getting my feet on the ground, I have forgotten at my best friend ( you) I love you oodles and oodles, and I promise not to forget you at christmas...

MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH