Friday, September 25, 2009

The house

I finally have news about the house we put an offer on. Tuesday we had a house inspection done and after talking it over with Jon we decided it wasn't worth all the renovations it would need. So we are back to the drawing board. It was a good experience and I learned a lot about what to look for in a house. There were a few things the house lacked that I thought wouldn't be a big deal, but later realized would be important. Such as the number of rooms. It only had two very small rooms on the main floor and if we plan on having children it would be nice to have a place for them and an office. Anyway, it was a cute little thing but it didn't feel just right. We made the decision to not buy it, prayed about it and after felt the spirit confirm to us that it was a good decision. I am excited to see what comes up next! Maybe we will look in Edmonton this time?!

No comments: