Here are the Rest of the Pictures from my trip to Victoria!!!
I am so glad that I finally got to see my family and friends. Everyone means so much to me and I appreciate the great influence they have had on my life growing up in Victoria. It had been almost five years since I had see many of my friends and family.
At Goldstream Park
He would rather push than be pushed
Jon and I saw these geese on the road while we were driving to Dean Park, luckily they got off the road in time they became road kill.
Jon practicing flying
Cute Cousins
My "special" niece
Mom and me before the Thanksgiving Rush
The other room full of tables I mentioned before in the previous post, we were jam packed with people!
The Shafers (pretty much family) at Thanksgiving
At Kara's 30th Birthday
My Awesome Uncle. I tried to get a serious picture and this is what I got. I sure love him, he his always making us laugh!
The birthday girl and her family
The Family
The Sisters

No comments:
Post a Comment