Wednesday, November 04, 2009

VICTORIA



Flying over the Rocky Mountains










 I finally got to meet my Nephew

 I am sandwiched between two of the most amazing nieces in the world!


Super Uncle and another amazing niece

 

 We went to Goldstream Park (Vancouver Island) to watch the Salmon run but we were too early in the season so we just played around instead.





The trees are huge at Goldstream.

The brother-in-laws

After about hiking straight up for an hour we found these railroad tracks. You could see for hundreds of feet below!!








 




 Friends from Fort Lauderdale, Florida


 Mom and Malia ( my niece)



  Dad and the Dog

 Driving to Shawnigan Lake up island to see my brother and his family!!





Thanksgiving Dinner Table - Thanks to Cheyenne!

The crazy table



Friends and Family at Thanksgiving

We had about 40 people at the house for Thanksgiving Dinner! There were 3 other long tables set up around the house and a kids table.

One of my dearest friends...BatGirl!


 It was soo good to see my wonderful cousin.

This is why I love Victoria ( Saanich) because of the open markets!



Another picture of the
Most Amazing Girls in the Whole World!




2 comments:

Lindy said...

man I miss victoria. We're going there in a couple of weeks, but just for a few days. Maybe someday we can all live there.

Unknown said...

It was so nice to have both my sisters together on thanksgiving, it has been WAY too long, I cannot wait for Christmas, I miss you