It all started with a goal to bike to Limbrick. Which is a small area about 15 minutes highway driving, not the place in Ireland. I had been occasionally trying when my friend offered to come with me. Both of us are competitive so we decided we would bike everyday. I wasn't working as often so we went everyday for a couple weeks. Then the weather turned cold and I introduced her to my "killer" video and we were hooked. Now every morning at 6 am we sweat like we've never sweat before. I 've decided this is going to be my life...there is no turning back. I am half way through week six of continuous (only Sundays off) exercise and I feel amazing. Have I lost weight you ask? umm not really but my body is tighter and I feel healthier!
1 comment:
Awesome! I just started a new exercise routine, but it's not nearly as hardcore as yours. Way to go!
Post a Comment