On top of learning photography, I've been learning lots at work with a number of in-services. Its important to keep up to date with the most current advances in medicine and also to refresh my cardiac skills. Here and there I add a few more steps as we renovate the basement and prepare for an activity in Relief Society. Christmas is coming making this dance a tango and hopefully my feet don't get tangled.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Come dance this dance with me....
Recently I've been learning new steps in my dance of life. I've been exploring photography and discovering the power of light. Last week I attended a seminar where Joe McNally taught us aspiring photographers how to manipulate light to capture different emotions. It was truly amazing to see a master at work so early on in my photography experience. If you don't know who he is, he was a staff photographer for life magazine and shot for National Geographic for 23 years.
On top of learning photography, I've been learning lots at work with a number of in-services. Its important to keep up to date with the most current advances in medicine and also to refresh my cardiac skills. Here and there I add a few more steps as we renovate the basement and prepare for an activity in Relief Society. Christmas is coming making this dance a tango and hopefully my feet don't get tangled.

On top of learning photography, I've been learning lots at work with a number of in-services. Its important to keep up to date with the most current advances in medicine and also to refresh my cardiac skills. Here and there I add a few more steps as we renovate the basement and prepare for an activity in Relief Society. Christmas is coming making this dance a tango and hopefully my feet don't get tangled.
1 comment:
JEALOUS!!! Can I take your photography class with you...well I can dream. SOMEDAY
Post a Comment