Friday, March 30, 2012

living in a show home

We listed the house wednesday morning. That evening we had a phone call from a realtor who said he had people who wanted to see it Thursday. We don't even have our 'For Sale' signs yet!  When they were done, the realtor said, "it shows really well." That evening we got another phone call for a showing on Saturday at 7pm. I am naive in this process and hadn't realized that we would have people looking right away. I spent the entire day Thursday cleaning and organizing. Jonathan came home early to put on some last minute trim. I was panicking. Would we be finished in time? By Divine help I was comforted and told to leave the rest to Him.
Of course,  He was right, it all worked out in the end, I seemed to have more energy to clean and the time move, oh,  so slowly. I felt Blessed.
 Today I make sure every crumb is collected and every water spray is wiped clean.
 The house is perfect.

No comments: