Thursday, March 20, 2008

Exciting news at the Anthony's

Well the grand opening of "the envelope" was Friday 7th 8:00pm Mountain time. We got a phone call that night and was apart of the opening. All the family was there either by 3 way, us in Ontario, Dave in Cherry Grove, and his parents and family in Edmonton ( Tofield). It was great hearing everyone's voices. I love being apart of a large family and Sandra keeps us updated weekly on what is going on. Well the verdict... Las Vegas, Nevada! I am so proud of him, wanting to go on a mission and staying worthy. He is such a joy to be around and is a good kid.

Another surprise was on the horizon! Sandra is paying for Dave to fly out here to spend a week with us before he goes on his mission. We are overjoyed to have Dave with us. It will be awesome to have some family out here with us. Some days it gets lonesome when you don't have any family around and not even a pet to comfort you. I have been seriously thinking about an animal. I am sure Jon would be against the idea but I desperately need to love something. I've thought of getting a dog but it would be too hard with me working, I've even thought of a hermit crab. Just Anything!! Preferably something cuddly.

Having Dave here will give me a much needed break in my busy life. We'll have to plan some outings with him. Yippy! And I'll get to show him off at Church, my brother, who is going on a mission! Well I couldn't be happier. I just love Jon's family, they have their quirks but don't we all! But I love it!

No comments: