Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter Sunday





















I look back and I wonder how did we do this? I never thought I would be on the other side of Canada without my family around. I miss that hustle and bustle that each holiday would bring at the Carter or McLaughlin homes. However, this year has been good to us. We have been blessed with amazing friends who have taken us in as their own. We have been perfectly integrated into our ward family. This Sunday we were able to sing during sacrament and we had some lovely comments after ward. Dinner was at the Stewart's home at 6pm. Sandi had invited not only us but 2 other families, and the 4 missionaries. It was a delicious meal. I just feel so grateful to the Lord as he is watching over us. Not only were we feed that night but we had lunch for the next day too! After dinner we played a little Phase 10 with 2 of my Young Women, 2 Very Silly Missionaries, Jackie, Matt, Jon and myself. It was a crazy game!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Did you edit that picture of Jon? I've never seen a mouth so crazy!

Dae said...

Haha no he can just do that himself!