Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thunder Bay In December



This winter has been very mid with not a lot of snow. Traditionally, according to the locals, the first snow fall will occur on or just after Halloween. But Oct 30 came and went without a trace of snow. We've had a couple days of snow but the sun kept coming out and melting it all before I could get a good picture.


Finally today I was able to capture something on my way home from work. Its not a lot and I am sure the sun will come to melt it all away tomorrow. Sometimes I get worried about how our little car will react to the snow but it has done well so far and the plows have been busy in the city keeping the roads clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daysie, your blog and especially your pics make me very homesick for you and your sisters and parents. We've been McLaughlin-less too long. Come back! Come Back!

Love,
Lor

PS Have your mom and dad sold the hacienda yet? Do they know what their next move is? Sometimes it's easier to get answers out of you kids than them 8:)