Again another week full of business and betterness. Betterness thats not even a word! But this week has been better, much better. I have started training at another unit. The Long Term Care unit and I am enjoying it so far. I am finding that it is a little easier. Also, our birds are up to 3 eggs and tonight she is laying her 4th!!
We are finishing Mai's room and are excited to have her. Its all painted, furnished and now I am just finishing the decorating. Having her will be an good test on being more organized and prepared. I am jumping in with both feet! I made granola this week and it was yummy.
Jon and I sang at Branch Conference today and I think it went really well. I struggled for 2 weeks to get the harmony just right and after some severe pleading with the Lord, He blessed me to be able to sing well and get the part just right! It went well and there was good feedback. Well, ok, there was excellent feedback. We sang a arrangement of Be Still My Soul. It was pretty but the alto was a little difficult.
Friday Jon and I were at our Official Six Years of Marriage mark. YEAH YEAH WOOT!!!
Although it was a little disappointing only because I had been telling people we were married for 6 years since August. So I wont do that again. We have been married 6 years and 2 days.
Friday we went to the Woodruff's house for dinner. They are a wonderful family. Her husband died 5 years ago. She is such a good example of staying close to the Lord and being faithful.
Saturday Jon took me out for dinner and we went to this amazing Indian Restaurant. It served a huge buffet of yummy lamb and beef kormas, butter chicken, dahls, vegetarian paneer, and the softest fluffiest Naan bread you have ever laid lips on....ummm the memory of it makes my mouth salivate.
Well its off to work early in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment