Just checking in.
Today I find myself priming the bathroom ceiling and now I am running off to friends house to learn about photography.....Ok I am back, its 11 pm. Now I will finish off my day.... Later, I picked up Jonathan from work and we went to the LDS Temple. I just love spending time in the Temple, it is so peaceful and relaxing. Afterward, Jon wanted to pick up a few shirts at Winners were we randomly met a great couple. We just clicked right away. She is a nurse and He is a teacher. They have been married for 6 years and in January too! Laughing we decided that were meant to hang out. We exchanged numbers and hope to meet up with them before too long. Coming home was nice after a long day, the bathroom ceiling looks so much better without that "popcorn" look. A final coat of paint and it will look amazing. We also purchased great looking brushed nickle bathroom accessories from Winners. I am excited to install them!
No comments:
Post a Comment